Cognitive Function Development Therapy (CFDT) is a powerful therapeutic approach that improves cognitive abilities and emotional regulation. By adding CFD therapists to your clinic, you can provide a comprehensive and effective treatment option to enhance your clients' quality of life and help them achieve their goals.
A CFDT certification demonstrates a practitioner's commitment to providing evidence-based and effective treatment to clients. It also ensures practitioners have received the necessary training to implement CFDT effectively.
Renewing and maintaining CFDT certifications are essential to ensure practitioners stay up-to-date with the latest research and best practices. CFDT is a rapidly evolving therapeutic modality, and ongoing education is necessary to maintain competence and provide high-quality care to clients.
CFD Institute provides three certification levels vital for practitioners who want to provide effective and evidence-based care to their clients and stay up-to-date with the latest developments in the field. To view our certification requirements, click here:
When you subscribe to the CFD Institute, you gain access to a comprehensive range of resources and benefits to support your professional development in Cognitive Function Development Therapy (CFDT). Your subscription includes the following:
- Annual credential renewal for individual or clinic certification
- Access to required and additonal coursework, including webinars and workshops
- Access to a network of CFDT practitioners and researchers for networking and collaboration opportunities
- Continuing education units (CEUs) for each completed course
- CFDT exams to assess your knowledge and skills in the field
- Quantitative Analysis of CFDT therapists and outcomes
As an agency, you pay a fee to cover the costs of training, credential renewal, and use of the proprietary system that guides CFDT work. Subscribing to the CFD Institute provides a convenient and cost-effective way to obtain and maintain your CFDT certification, allowing you to focus on providing high-quality care to your clients.
Cognitive Function Development Therapy (CFDT) is a versatile modality that experts use to treat a wide range of mental health conditions and to improve cognitive function and emotional regulation in people of all ages. Some areas where CFDT can fit in include:
- As a standalone treatment for conditions such as anxiety, depression, and ADHD
- As a complement to other therapies such as talk therapy or medication
- As a preventative measure to maintain brain health and cognitive abilities in older adults, athletes, developing adolescents, and those with traumatic brain injuries (TBIs)
CFDT can benefit individuals who:
- Struggle with attention, concentration, and memory
- Experience cognitive difficulties as a result of a neurological condition such as traumatic brain injury or stroke
- Want to improve their cognitive abilities and emotional regulation for personal or professional reasons
If you wish to incorporate Cognitive Function Development Therapy (CFDT) into your practice or become a certified CFDT practitioner, consider contacting the CFD Institute for credentialing and education opportunities. Our comprehensive training program can provide the skills and knowledge you need to effectively implement CFDT into your practice and help your clients achieve measurable improvements in their cognitive functioning and emotional regulation.